my advice is that if you have an Nvidia graphics card then you can use the vibrance.gui program (google it), or if you have an AMD or Radeon graphics card then you can use Saturation toggler 1.2 (works for nvidia too)
sorry but i can't reply to every person about sweetfx, and i don't even know what is causing this problem :\ gl&hf
- Copy from the zip to your steam/steamapps/common folder
- This should appear (press yes)
- Your "Counter-Strike Global Offensive" should look like this
- Last Step: Open CS:GO, Then click on "OPTIONS", choose VIDEO SETTINGS, THEN SET "Multisampling" To "None"
- DO NOT ASK ME IF IT'S VAC SAFE. I ALREADY SAID THAT I USED IT FOR 2000 HOURS AND DIDN'T GET BANNED. IT IS SAFE.
- Go to your CS:GO Directory and Double Click on "SweetFX Uninstall.bat"
- Delete "SweetFX Uninstall.bat" after it finishes. (some people might not have this .bat, just redownload the .zip to get it)
- Matchmaking, Community servers, Altpug, CEVO.
- ESEA, ESL.
- To toggle it in the game press Scroll Lock.
- You can adjust the saturation by editing SweetFX_settings.txt (look for #Define Vibrance 1.0 and change it to 0.6 or something)
- Disable SweetFX before opening your Hammer Map Editor or it might crash.
- DO NOT USE IT WITH RADEON PRO. FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS. IT WON'T WORK WITH RADEON PRO.
- IT DOESN'T WORK WITH TEAMSPEAK/MUMBLE/XFIRE OVERLAYS, disable the overlay and sweetfx will work.
- you can try to close any programs that you don't need in your notifications area (bottom right of taskbar), one of them could be the reason that is blocking sweetfx.
- Seems like Razer Synapse 2.0 is causing the Sweetfx to not work. please try closing it.
Sweetfx will give you the same Digital Vibrance inside CS:GO only, without affecting any other applications :D!
- For Nvidia users you can use "Vibrance Gui" instead of SweetFX (it works on ESEA/ESL/Leetway).
- If you are on AMD and want a program to turn on Saturation with you can use AMD Saturation toggler (also works on ESEA/ESL/Leetway)
- Sweetfx is the only program that works with Laptops and with older graphics cards that don't have a vibrance slider, So if the other programs don't work for you SweetFX will be useful for you.
Want access to cool stuff? As a member you can:
Posted by sunjoy
- cant get it to work, it work for me eariler.. but now after restarting windows its dont..
I have no clue why that is happening, try to close all the programs that can be closed in the notification area and then open csgo.
If this infact causes VAC bans to occur then I'd seriously not download it. Lol. :P
Instead if you got NVIDIA graphic card you could change settings there to make games look more colorful and have extra digital vibrance. :)
Awesome! Started using it some time ago. And can confirm for one more time, totally VAC safe.
Posted by teo265 After doing some research, this indeed is 100% VAC safe. SweetFX doesn't edit the .exe or any of the DLLs. It adds the vibrance layer through DirectX. People have been trying to scare others from using SweetFX in many games, such as DayZ. Been using SweetFX in DayZ for 1,5 years now, and not once have I been banned.
I asked the admins here to remove the "moderator notice" but they told me that I can't be sure that it's safe.
The problem is that I'm 100% sure that it's safe now since i used it in all of my accounts while playing matchmaking (over 1000 games of matchmaking) and didn't get banned on any of them.
Anyways thanks for supporting my point.
After doing some research, this indeed is 100% VAC safe. SweetFX doesn't edit the .exe or any of the DLLs. It adds the vibrance layer through DirectX. People have been trying to scare others from using SweetFX in many games, such as DayZ. Been using SweetFX in DayZ for 1,5 years now, and not once have I been banned.
Posted by ZoleeHUN
- Can I add you on steam? Because I have been using it for 3 months, and now, it stopped working.
yea sure please do
Can you please add me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/maddada
I will fix it for you there
Uses SMAA. Copyright (C) 2011 by Jorge Jimenez, Jose I. Echevarria, Belen Masia, Fernando Navarro and Diego Gutierrez.