Modifying the EXE and DLL files results in VAC bans when scanned. Use at own risk.
You will NOT get VAC banned because of SweetFX, I have been using it for more than 2000 hours of CSGO on 5 accounts without anything happening.
To Install: (With Pictures)
- Copy from the zip to your steam/steamapps/common folder
- This should appear (press yes)
- Your "Counter-Strike Global Offensive" should look like this
- Last Step: Open CS:GO, Then click on "OPTIONS", choose VIDEO SETTINGS, THEN SET "Multisampling" To "None"
- DO NOT ASK ME IF IT'S VAC SAFE. I ALREADY SAID THAT I USED IT FOR 2000 HOURS AND DIDN'T GET BANNED. IT IS SAFE.
- Open the SweetFX OFF.bat file with Notepad and change the directories to your own.
- Double click on SweetFX OFF.bat and it will delete all the SweetFX files.
- Matchmaking, Community servers, and Altpug.
Not allowed in:
- Leetway (Because it uses EAC), ESEA, ESL.
- To toggle it in the game press Scroll Lock.
- You can adjust the saturation by editing SweetFX_settings.txt (look for #Define Vibrance 1.0 and change it to 0.6 or something)
- Disable SweetFX before opening your Hammer Map Editor.
- IT DOESN'T WORK WITH TEAMSPEAK/MUMBLE/XFIRE OVERLAYS.
Most Pro Players Use Digital Vibrance
Sweetfx will give you the same Digital Vibrance inside CS:GO only, without affecting any other applications :D!
Alternatives to SweetFX:
- For Nvidia users you can use "Vibrance Gui" instead of SweetFX (it works on ESEA/ESL/Leetway).
- If you are on AMD and want a program to turn on Saturation with you can use AMD Saturation toggler (also works on ESEA/ESL/Leetway)
- Sweetfx is the only program that works with Laptops and with older graphics cards that don't have a vibrance slider, So if the other programs don't work for you SweetFX will be useful for you.