This submission was updated.
- Copy from the zip to your steam/steamapps/common folder
- This should appear (press yes)
- Your "Counter-Strike Global Offensive" should look like this
- Last Step: Open CS:GO, Then click on "OPTIONS", choose VIDEO SETTINGS, THEN SET "Multisampling" To "None"
- DO NOT ASK ME IF IT'S VAC SAFE. I ALREADY SAID THAT I USED IT FOR 2000 HOURS AND DIDN'T GET BANNED. IT IS SAFE.
- Go to your CS:GO Directory and Double Click on "SweetFX Uninstall.bat"
- Delete "SweetFX Uninstall.bat" after it finishes. (some people might not have this .bat, just redownload the .zip to get it)
- Matchmaking, Community servers, Altpug, CEVO.
- ESEA, ESL.
- To toggle it in the game press Scroll Lock.
- You can adjust the saturation by editing SweetFX_settings.txt (look for #Define Vibrance 1.0 and change it to 0.6 or something)
- Disable SweetFX before opening your Hammer Map Editor or it might crash.
- IT DOESN'T WORK WITH TEAMSPEAK/MUMBLE/XFIRE OVERLAYS.
- If it doesn't work then
Sweetfx will give you the same Digital Vibrance inside CS:GO only, without affecting any other applications :D!
- For Nvidia users you can use "Vibrance Gui" instead of SweetFX (it works on ESEA/ESL/Leetway).
- If you are on AMD and want a program to turn on Saturation with you can use AMD Saturation toggler (also works on ESEA/ESL/Leetway)
- Sweetfx is the only program that works with Laptops and with older graphics cards that don't have a vibrance slider, So if the other programs don't work for you SweetFX will be useful for you.
Want access to cool stuff? As a member you can:
Awesome! Started using it some time ago. And can confirm for one more time, totally VAC safe.
Posted by teo265 After doing some research, this indeed is 100% VAC safe. SweetFX doesn't edit the .exe or any of the DLLs. It adds the vibrance layer through DirectX. People have been trying to scare others from using SweetFX in many games, such as DayZ. Been using SweetFX in DayZ for 1,5 years now, and not once have I been banned.
I asked the admins here to remove the "moderator notice" but they told me that I can't be sure that it's safe.
The problem is that I'm 100% sure that it's safe now since i used it in all of my accounts while playing matchmaking (over 1000 games of matchmaking) and didn't get banned on any of them.
Anyways thanks for supporting my point.
After doing some research, this indeed is 100% VAC safe. SweetFX doesn't edit the .exe or any of the DLLs. It adds the vibrance layer through DirectX. People have been trying to scare others from using SweetFX in many games, such as DayZ. Been using SweetFX in DayZ for 1,5 years now, and not once have I been banned.
Posted by ZoleeHUN
- Can I add you on steam? Because I have been using it for 3 months, and now, it stopped working.
yea sure please do
Can you please add me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/maddada
I will fix it for you there
Yeah, Im using steam version. It fucked up my game, now i try to reinstall and don't let the sounds back. I try do desinstall again, but the sounds still off
Posted by Hahmeyer I loved this sweetfx, but the sounds go off. I just have the music, but the shots, reloads, all this, dont have anymore, just de music. I tryed do desinstall, and all be good again. How do I fix it?
that can't be related to sweetfx.
are you using steam csgo or some nonsteam version?
I loved this sweetfx, but the sounds go off. I just have the music, but the shots, reloads, all this, dont have anymore, just de music. I tryed do desinstall, and all be good again. How do I fix it?
I'm saying 2000 hours on my 5 accounts.. 6 months+ since i started using it.
how long does it takes for vac to ban? 10 months??
again give me 1 person who got banned because of sweetfx and i'll remove the post if you want.
SweetFX is VAC-Safe.
Uses SMAA. Copyright (C) 2011 by Jorge Jimenez, Jose I. Echevarria, Belen Masia, Fernando Navarro and Diego Gutierrez.