4 years ago:
Not bad :)
But in my opinions it's a bit too "clean" :(
You should add some sprays at the walls and some rubbish on the ground.
That would make th map perfect ;) (in my opinnions)
4 years ago:
I am sure this map works fine, but the problem is that I think you would have to work on something before submitting it. Any newbie mapper can do the same. Maps for CSS are better.
Your map makes me thing that you have released it just "to be the first one". And I think using 20 hours of your time to make a correct map is not time wasted.
I can't test it so I will not rate it because I have not key for CSGO beta but while I am looking at the screenshots I can say :
- Ambience : well the skybox is correct but that all 5/10 (-1 because of a fail texture, +1 for the skybox)
- Balance : ok clearly completly balanced map 10/10
- Design : usual design, I think there are not enough crates upstairs (6-7/10)
- Detail : you have add doors : whaooo extrem detailing skills... 2/10 (I can't give more)
- Fun : rush : impossible ; heavy fight : impossible ; particular gameplay : impossible ; multiplayer : impossible SO FUN : impossible 1/10 (no more.... 0/10 if possible)
- Gameplay : well it is a gameplay, it already exists in 1v1 competions, I hate it because it is on the best mouse controls but I have to give you 7-8/10
- Looks : well, one model : the door, lighting is correct, a fail metal texture, displacement?, no decals, skybox is OK, CSS texture (IS IT LEGAL ?) so it can't get high for this 4/10
- Realism : a squared battlefield looks always so realistic (it is a joke) (example of realistic battlefied) (3/10)
- Sound : I can't say but in a not sure you have include soundscapes (if you havenot : 3/10 because I suppose you didn't include annoying echo)
- Teamplay : in 1v1 the teamplay is just awsome : 1/10
so it made (5+10+6+2+1+8+4+1)/8=4.625 (I didn't count the sound and the overall would be around 4)
4 years ago:
2 Spawns because the map is in "ALPHA VERSION" and You thought i made this with SOURCE SDK?, not with the oficcial sdk for CS:GO, i made buyzones,remove the errors,props,lights,entities,fix textures, and this map work fine, any more question?.
2 spawn points ? Are you kidding ? You have just broke CSGO map by submitting a map with the same quality of an 1.5 map and you are not able to add more than 2 spawn points entities. CSS maps where usually poor because a lot a newbie mappers have spammed their 1-hour works but if CSGO mapping comes with a map like this, I can't imagine a better future.