- Tight spaces make for great fire fights
- Mostly true to original with some welcome modifications
- Lack of cover in some of the longer corridors and bigger spaces make players tend to avoid them which limits options
- Many newer players (with no experience on the original map) get very confused about which doors can be opened
- The mini-map isn't embedded in the map so players don't download it when they join my server
- I would suggest changing the texture of the doors which can't be opened; maybe use a texture of a door barricaded by wood to make it obvious that they can't be opened
- Release a version with the mini-map embedded
Overall, I love this map! I have had it in my server's rotation for a couple days and I have gotten mixed feedback. People who have been playing for a long time seem to love it just like me, probably because of nostalgia. Most of the new players don't care for it as much, mostly because of the problems mentioned above. When this one comes up in the rotation, players are sometimes rtv'ing it to a different one.
For anyone who runs a server and you are getting errors with CT models, it is because you have different player models definied in your gamemodes_server.txt file than the map defines in it's .kv file. The full problem and solution is described here: http://www.nfoservers.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=82&t=7833
If you wanna try out this map, I currently have it running in my server's regular rotation...
n3rd community Classic Competitive