Reconnect Emulation for CS:GO (ConDeamon)
- Added /skipcheck parameter (skips the check whether the game is running or not)
- Added Steam existence check
- Added CS:GO existence check
- Adjusted max length of ip+port string
- Added the possibility to run the daemon from any dir (scripts need to be copied to the csgo/cfg dir though)
Reconnect daemon emulates the "reconnect" and "retry" command for CS:GO by reading condumps and converting them to a ready to use connect.cfg file.
This connect.cfg file allows you to use the reconnect/retry command in the server where you initialized the script. please watch the instructional video!
Place contents on rar file inside: X:\Steam\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive You can make a shorcut to Condeamon for easier access
- Run the ConDaemon.exe file inside the CSGO Folder
- Run CS:GO and connect to a server
- If you want to reconnect press Keypad 5 first, now it will disconnect and open the console
- Now enter either "reconnect" or "retry" and you will rejoin the server
Watch the HQ YouTube Video (note that the version in the video is 126.96.36.199)